Wednesday, November 18, 2009

hiatus

hi⋅a⋅tus –noun, plural -tus⋅es, -tus.
1. a break or interruption in the continuity of a work, series, action, etc.

:::::

well, if it ain't already evident, i no longer have time to blog.

or energy.
or both.

life's been building up for a while.
and yesterday was a reminder that you can only cut a pie into so many slices.
i am not made of magic.
i am just as shocked by this revelation as you are.

so until i can walk on water, again, and guarantee...you know...that yesterday will never repeat itself, i will be taking a blogging hiatus.

time is precious.
life is short.
health is a precarious thing around these parts.
personal relationships are paramount.

...and all things of lesser value will have to wait.

and if you start to miss me too much, call me.
it's hard to remember, but i'm pretty sure that's how it worked back in the 90's...



one day we'll be back, new and improved...
with much love,
the morgans

4 comments:

The Dixons said...

Wouldn't it be funny if all of your blog followers started to call you? lol I have followed your blog for a long time, pre-baby even. I will miss you and your stories. Try not to be gone for too long!!

chrissy said...

i hate to not read your blogs, tho i already know most of the info in them beforehand. :) but, i totally agree. that's why i stopped blogging and welp, i never went back.

love you. i'll probably talk with you tomorrow. haha... :)

Nina said...

Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!! I read your blog and have specifics to pray for you! I know the limits on time but it pays in prayers returned! Must have updates!

ckuretich said...

i misseth you. I know, calling is so 1990's. But I prob should one of these days huh? texting/email is my love language. (ha)

I love you and am thinking of you. Sorry it's taken me until NOW to even see this...I'm slowly returning to the land of the living too. gah.