Friday, May 1, 2009

exhausted.

thanks for the thoughts and prayers.
lots of good news today...and lots of crying today.

one appointment went really well.
one appointment did not.

but they're over and at least i'm that much closer to having resolution.
even if 'resolution' doesn't always come in the neat little box you want it to.

i promise to detail everything soon.
i just kinda feel tired from telling and re-telling the stories, for the moment.

and my husband wants to take me out for an early dinner with my 9 month old baby boy.
yes.
he's 9 months old today.
cheers! :)

is 530pm too early to drink?
or...
ask for another round.....?

more to come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NINE MONTHS? good grief. next you're gunna blog that he got his license and i'm gunna cry! :)

love ya, sister.

Julie Nickerson said...

NINE MONTHS!!!!
Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up?!
As I was rocking Abel tonight, he was chatting all about his day and we were rubbing noses and I thought to myself "oh, how much I love these moments" but yet he feels like he is slipping away. Like before I know it, he will be all grown up.

Praying for you!